Sunday, July 27, 2014

Where the Wild Things Are inspired nursery decor

I originally did Where the Wild Things Are nursery decor for my best friend Brie's little one's room last year when she asked me to. 

Then recently, my friend Emily said she had just fallen in love with the ones I had done for Brie and asked if I could do the same for her twin boys' room. 


She just asked if I could add orange to my original designs and then we left out one of the canvases I had done for Brie and and replaced it with a new design.

Once she and her family move into their new house and get them all hung, she'll send me a picture of it all hung and I'll add it. In the mean-time, here are all the paintings with front and side views. They're all on 2inch deep canvases to prevent the need for framing: 








Here's the canvas that replaced Brie's Greatest Adventure canvas:



These are also unique to Emily's set:




And here are her arrows: 
(PS- this photoshoot of the arrows was done while on our road trip last month, using a dish towel as the back drop. Bryce was driving down the highway, while I set this up over the dashboard and my lap and took the pics on my iPhone. Ha!)




No comments: