Sunday, July 27, 2014

Elephant Quilt: Green Orange & Brown Baby Boy Quilt

So, what qualifies a quilt as a quilt vs a blanket???
I don't even know. 
This blanket is quilted but not really pieced so I guess you can decide. :)
This is the blanket I made for my newest little nephew!
He lives all the way out in VA but I got to meet him and snuggle him a few weeks ago at our family reunion.  He's totes adorbes. ;)
This is a flannel blanket on both sides and the binding is cotton. 
It is quilted (though you really can't see it in this pic)

So Kimi is going to send me more pics but here's one that I do have of it with it folded over so you can see the back and front at the same time. 


I'll add more pics of the final quilt once I get them! :)

Here's a couple from the process:

My fabric choices:

After basting all the layers together, prior to quilting and binding:

No comments: