Monday, June 9, 2014

{Once Upon a Time Quilt}


I call this one my Once Upon a Time quilt because if I had my babies.....and when I have my babies in my home, I'm going to snuggle them up in this while I read them fairy tales. I loved this fabric so much as well. The little characters are just too adorable. The little girl looks like Little Red Riding Hood and then there's a fox/wolf guy and owls and birds. I'm in love....

So I wanted fabrics to go with it that were a little vintage looking and so I chose a couple small print florals because it seemed to fit.

(my only real regret it how bright the blue looks on this side compared to the yellow in particular. But I still love it anyway.....

 Doesn't it look so snuggly???



This time I tried the wavey quilting both across and down the blanket. It's hard to see it in any of the pics. 


 Seeee???? Totes adorbes.


No comments: