Tuesday, May 6, 2014

{Girl Nursery Wall Mural: Tree branch with pink flowers}

Here's a nursery wall I painted a while back. I love client friend referrals!!!! I always laugh when my clients ask me if it's ok if they pass on my info to a friend. OF COURSE! Best compliment ever and I so appreciate it!

This client came to me knowing exactly what she wanted. She gave me a picture of what she had in her daughter's first nursery and wanted it done again in their new house so she already had all the supplies.
I ammreally happy with how it turned out!
Black branches, silver metallic and light pink flowers.  After it was all painted on, 3-D flowers were added. 

Finished:
(the chandelier is what makes the wall look multicolored but it's just the lighting, fyi.)
 In progress before 3D flowers were added:
The coloring is off most in this pic. The wall is grey. The metallic silver is fun when the light hits it but if I had it to do over again, I wouldn't use silver on a grey wall but my client wanted these colors specifically. But I'm still really happy with the end product! 

Client purchased paint and flowers
My charge: $80.00


No comments: