Sunday, November 3, 2013

{Hand Painted Headboards/Wood Panel Signs}

Recently my dear friend Danielle asked me to paint two sports team wood signs for her boys' rooms for above their beds. She wanted to hang them to take the place of their headboards. 

She did the hard work of collecting the wood panels and nailing them all together how she wanted and even delivered them to my house. Oh man, she's making my life easy. :)

So she wanted the Texas Ranger's 'T' and the BYU Cougars 'Y'.

She gave me a couple of pictures she found online of how another person had done the BYU sign. I would give them credit but don't know the link! 

So I went to work looking at pictures on Google of their logos and made my own stencils and transferred them onto the wood. 


These were really fun and different for me to do and I really enjoyed it! I love trying new things!


After finishing them and delivering them to her, she sent me pics of them hung on their walls:



If you're interested in something like this, it's not in my pricing list but you can e-mail me at artlarue@gmail.com and I'll get you the info you need. 

Thanks for looking!

Cherise Larue Davies 

No comments: