Saturday, August 24, 2013

{Nursery Wall Murals}

Recently I've done a few wall murals. 
My friend Whitney is pregnant with a little girl and getting so so excited for her arrival!
She decided on a monkey theme for the nursery and had all the bedding and everything and she found a vinyl wall design to match. 
Problem was, the site looked not super trustworthy and it would be shipping from overseas. Plus it was kind of pricey. 
So we chatted and I told her I could easily just paint it onto the wall.

We changed it a bit from the original vinyl idea so it would be how Whitney wanted it. 


The monkey even has a little bow!

I wish I had a picture of when we were actually painting it! Whitney didn't want to just sit while I painted so she did a lot of the filling in on the circles. But the poor girl was hugely pregnant and standing on a stool. Oh man did she make me nervous but she's a rockstar. :) It was a super fun project to do and I'd love to do it again! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!! When we have a baby I'm flying you out to paint on the wall. :)

Anonymous said...

This is Stephanie :)